Helping You To make A House Your Home!
- Radon gas comes from Uranium deposits in soil under and in around your home.
- Radon is a Class A Carcinogen. Exposure to high radon levels can cause lung cancer. Radon gas is the second leading cause of cancer in the United States.
- Radon kills 21,000 people per year in the United States.
- You cannot see, smell or taste radon gas.
- Nearly one in fifteen homes in the US is estimated to have elevated levels of radon.
- The Environment Protection Agency (EPA) states that radon is a dangerous threat to our health.
- The EPA has set 4.0 pCi/L as the upper limit for radon. You may want to stay below 4.0 for good reason. Some people are even concerned with levels of 4.0